I AM WERE I AM

siti nur ateeqa
19 july 1992
kelantan
single

Total Pageviews

Followers

googlekn jer~~

my sujU...

Dedicated to my 3rd and 4th favourite SuJu members, Heechul and Eunhyuk.

I won't attempt to summarize Heechul's personality, because it's really quite impossible. He is a very complex, multi-faceted character. He's fascinating, really. He's my sister's favourite member, and I personally have a bit of a soft spot for him despite him being behind Kyuhyun and Donghae.
He is someone who always has to stand out - when everyone wears black pants, he wears red. He holds his mic sideways. His hairstyle is wildly unpredictable. To go hiking, he wears pink fluffy bunny slippers.
He is a very sensitive person, and a great actor. He loves playing pranks on others, but never falls for them himself. He's hilarious, loud, noisy, ridiculous and wacky, and you always know when he's around because everything suddenly becomes much funnier. He never runs out of witty comebacks. Oh, and he crossdresses a lot. He's very good at it. Seriously. Above is his alter-ego, Heesica (this is a pun against Girls' Generation's Jessica). You get to see Eunhyuk's alter-ego too further down.

Eunhyuk, also known as Anchovy because he's so skinny, is a far cry from Heechul. His more famous nickname, however, is dance machine of Super Junior. I will divide him into two:

On stage, Eunhyuk lives up to his name as the dance machine. He's the best dancer in SuJu and owns the stage. His sheepish, dorky grin disappears and in its place, an arrogant smirk. His blur look is replaced by a sharp gaze looking down at you, always down. When you see him dance, it gives you the feeling that he lives to dance. I just don't know how to describe his cool-ness on stage.

Off stage, Eunhyuk is a bit dorky and blur. He is totally hilarious and always says funny things.
The list of my favourite quotes is so long I can't even remember it myself. In short, he's really really really funny. There's something charming about his blurness. He is really lovable even though he may not be drop-dead gorgeous or anything. When Heechul and Eunhyuk get together, they're really a force to be reckoned with - super duper hilarious combo.

Surprisingly, Eunhyuk makes a very pretty girl although he's so guy. No, he's not gay. He's one of the few innocent ones left in SuJu. He, Heechul, Sungmin and Kangin compete against each other in an internal crossdressing beauty pageant. Hilarious. Click to watch.

List of favourite quotes:

At the (fake) English police station, the lady asks the members why they're there and suggests that they are looking for a lost friend. She takes Eunhyuk away into a room to be the 'lost friend'.
Cop: Can you describe your friend?
Heechul (his English sucks): *blink blink*
Cop: *gesturing* Is he tall or short?
HC: *decisively* Oh, short.
EH: *sticks his head out of the door* Hey, I'm long!

---------
English teacher: Eunhyuk, what do you like to do?
EH: *confidently* I collect cars.
ET: Oh really?
EH: Mmhmm. I do it everyday!
Donghae: Do you have money?
EH: EVERYDAY!
...
EH: Because it's... fun.

---------
Titanic roleplay.
Kangin: Do you trust me?
EH: *wavering voice* No!

---------
Other miscellaneous favourites:

Titanic roleplay again.
Siwon: Do you trust me?
Han Geng: *high-pitched voice* Yes, I do trust you!
Siwon: You fly.
Han Geng: *opens eyes* Oh, beautiful! A fish! *points at Donghae*

No comments: