I AM WERE I AM

siti nur ateeqa
19 july 1992
kelantan
single

Total Pageviews

Followers

googlekn jer~~

a long time not open it~

i am have finish my skool time...................i not a student anymore...happy???not at all...sad???not at all also~ so what??? i dun know too...hak3~i little bit boring.....but relax....hak3~ vvery frust with my result....huhuhuhuhuh... T_T.....i dun want to start it...forgot it...and start my new life...with new hope and new dream...mybe allah want to give me a challange...and have a 'hikmah dsbaliknya'..mybe...but a little bit upset la....very2 miss mrsm besut's fren...where are all of u now???reall miss all of u??when we want to gather anmore..miss that time...i want whatever it is...still remember me okey??although my spm result is a little bit upset but....remember me!!
i will struggle up and be a successful women future....FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

No comments: